Does your municipality need to better manage your data? Are you tired of facing issues with your state compliance audits? Do you struggle to maintain communication between departments and agencies in an effective and efficient way? Is it difficult to balance keeping your data safe and effectively manage costs? Is your current IT infrastructure fragmented and becoming more difficult to manage, monitor and maintain?
It can be difficult to manage your IT systems, scale for future IT needs while maintaining stringent government compliance standards (and stay within budget). To do so it is crucial that you partner with a proven Managed Service Provider that can ensure the security of your critical information, optimize your network and provide extensive disaster recovery and long term strategic budget planning.
Professional Computer Associates (PCA) has extensive expert technical expertise in dealing with the unique needs of government agencies. Through our partnership with many local municipalities, PCA has established core competencies and in-depth knowledge of the needs and regulations facing local officials and administrators. PCA is dedicated to helping municipalities and government agencies stay current with changing technology and regulations while making the most of their limited budgets.
- We work with many town, villages, cities, law enforcement and fire departments across the Hudson Valley on both daily managed service and specific IT implementation projects
- We provide improved performance and security across all IT systems
- We help streamline your IT infrastructure and data sharing to help your employees reduce downtime, increase security, and work more efficiently
- We can improve employee collaboration and document sharing
- We can reduce capital expenses and established a fixed IT budget
- We provide full-time IT support or augment your current It staff to meet operating needs or address specific projects
- Our knowledge and experience with municipal software allows us to work directly with software vendors to ensure smooth operations
- We provide 24×7 help desk support for departments which may be open beyond the normal hours of operation
- We develop compliant contingency and Disaster Recovery Plans in the event of a natural disaster such as fire or flood, malware or ransomware attack or employee error
- We provide enhanced VoIP solutions to help reduce communication expenses while improving response times and constituent satisfaction
- Our strategic IT planning ensures appropriate future budgets to prevent emergency expenses or bond items
- We ensure your IT operations comply with Government IT Regulatory Compliance Preparation and Management such as FICAM, FISMA, NIST, ESRA, Section 508 (Accessibility) and others
- We are experienced with Shared Services agreements
PCA’s main focus is to help you deliver quality services to citizens you serve with speed, transparency, confidence and efficiency while keeping their information secure.
- 24x7x365 support for all employees and all departments
- IT auditing and best practice evaluations
- Proactive monitoring, patch and update management, software upgrades and security monitoring
- Virus detection and prevention
- Employee education
- Cloud/mobile device options with policy recommendations
- System and workstation backups
- VOIP phone systems
- Servers, routers, firewalls and networking
“I am soooooo pleased with all of the people I have dealt with at PCA. Everyone is so nice and helpful!! Finally, we are dealing with techs who know and understand our problems and solve them in a timely manner and with a great attitude.“ – Michele Sehwerert, Town of Woodstock
I am always very satisfied with PCA technicians. Everyone is patient, kind and thorough. It’s truly a pleasure to deal with your company. – Elaine Fernandez, Town of Rhinebeck