When you need managed services in the Red Hook NY area to maintain peak operation in the IT network of your small business, consider us here at Professional Computer Associates. We’ll manage all of your IT services for a flat-rate fee so you can focus your efforts on spurring your revenues to grow. Let us give you the peace of mind you deserve with your small business today with Professional Computer Associates’ managed services.
Our Managed IT Services Include
- IT Planning, Budgeting and Strategy
- 24/7 Network Monitoring & System Support
- Server Installation, Maintenance, & Repair
- Workstation Installation, Maintenance, & Repair
- Router Installation & Support
- Disaster Recovery
- Business VoIP Phone Installation & Management
- Cloud Services
- Backup & Business Continuity
- Co-Managed It Services
- Cybersecurity & Threat Protection
How You Benefit from Our Managed It Services
- Tailored Packages – We know that every business’ needs are completely different from the next, so we offer 100% custom packages for any business size or budget.
- Predictable costs 24/7 – Professional Computer Associates doesn’t charge you more when your network is down or a server fails. Our flat-rate fee covers all of that whenever you need it done.
- Ramped up productivity – Never stress again about network failures, as our managed services include round-the-clock monitoring of your computers and network to help prevent problems before they happen.
- We are always available – Part of what makes our managed services so exceptional is that we are always available, regardless of time or holiday.
You can rest easy when you put your IT support needs in our hands
Contact Us to Get Started
Every business has unique IT needs. We have years of experience working with all types of businesses, and we can tailor a solution to your business. Give us a call at (845) 876-6561 to find out more.
Dutchess and Ulster Counties Managed IT Service Provider
Serving Red Hook, Rhinebeck, Kingston, New Paltz, Poughkeepsie, Newburgh, Hyde Park, Wappingers Falls, Fishkill, Hudson Catskill, and the entire Hudson Valley