Is the amount of your company data continually growing and your IT infrastructure can’t keep up? Are legacy systems and software harder to maintain, update and integrate with new systems? Are the number of sites, users, devices increasing or are your systems scalable as you gain new projects or customers? Are you able to share data across all aspects of your company (finance, inventory, production, shipping) easily? Can you easily report on compliance and quality control?
These are just some of the issues faced by manufacturers. And while some are related to most types of business, Professional Computer Associates (PCA) knows that manufacturing has some very specific needs when it comes to IT infrastructure. Our experience and expertise in working with manufacturers across the Hudson Valley has given us a unique insight and understanding of the challenges and solutions to help keep you up and running efficiently and effectively.
Professional Computer Associates (PCA) has extensive expert technical expertise in dealing with the unique needs of industrial clients like Materials Requirement Planning (MRP), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). Through our partnership with many manufacturers, PCA has established core competencies and in-depth knowledge of the needs, systems and even regulations manufacturers face. PCA is dedicated to helping our partners stay current with changing technology and regulations -providing end to end support - while making the most of their limited budgets.
- We work with many manufacturers across the Hudson Valley on both daily managed service and specific IT implementation projects
- We provide improved performance and security across all IT systems
- We help streamline your IT infrastructure and data sharing to help your employees reduce downtime, increase security, and work more efficiently
- We can improve employee collaboration and document sharing
- We can reduce capital expenses and established a fixed IT budget
- We provide full-time IT support or augment your current IT staff to meet operating needs or address specific projects
- Our knowledge and experience with manufacturing software allows us to work directly with software vendors to ensure smooth operations
- We provide 24x7 help desk support for departments which may be open beyond the normal hours of operation
- We develop compliant contingency and Disaster Recovery Plans in the event of a natural disaster such as fire or flood, malware or ransomware attack or employee error
- We provide enhanced VoIP solutions to help reduce communication expenses
- Our strategic IT planning ensures appropriate future budgets to prevent emergency expenses
- We ensure your IT operations comply with Government IT Regulatory Compliance Preparation and Management and help streamline audits, so they don’t impact company productivity
PCA’s focus is to help you deliver quality services to your customers with speed, transparency, confidence and efficiency while keeping their information secure.
- 24x7x365 support for all employees and all departments
- IT auditing and best practice evaluations
- Proactive monitoring, patch and update management, software upgrades and security monitoring
- Virus detection and prevention
- Employee education
- Cloud/mobile device options with policy recommendations
- System and workstation backups
- VOIP phone systems
- Servers, routers, firewalls and networking
“PCA always provides an expeditious and accurate resolution to our problems and requests. Thank you.”
- Barry Bonnerwith, MPI
“Thank you for getting this problem fixed in such a short time. Can’t tell you how great it is to have the support of PCA backing us when issues like this arise. I’m sure everyone understands when a Drafter can't use his computer production stops. Thanks for getting him fixed and back to work immediately to make these very important deadlines.”
- Jason Morris, AFI Glass and Architectural Metal
“Once again, PCA provided quick and professional resolution.”
- North Park Metal Works