IT that works for you
Started in 1999, Professional Computer Associates is a complete technology solution provider. We are 100% committed to making sure business owners have the most reliable and professional IT service in the Wilmington area. Our team of talented IT professionals can solve your IT nightmares once and for all.
Here’s why so many businesses depend on Professional Computer Associates for complete IT services and support:
- You will get a Professional Team, NOT a “One Man Band” – Most IT companies have one or two technicians on staff, which means you might be left waiting for hours or days to get your computer problems resolved (or worse yet a return call) because they are short staffed or too busy trying to serve other clients. Not a one-man shop, we have 20 technicians available to ensure someone is always available to assist you.
- We Do Excellent Work – Our list of satisfied customers has grown over our almost 20 years in business. In fact, most of our clients come from referrals from other businesses we work with. Click here to see what just a few of our customers have to say about PCA and our expert team.
- We Are Your Complete IT Solution To Keep Your Business Connected – Whether it’s Managed Care, Cloud Computing, Data Backup and Recovery, Network Security, IT support or phone systems; PCA is here to make sure your business is connected and secured without any hassle or worry.
- We Guarantee Our Services and Projects – There is no need to worry about hidden or unexpected costs or delays. Our expert technicians plan ahead and anticipate possible hurdles to any service or project. We spell out in simple terms time frames and costs so that there are never any hidden or unexpected surprises. What you see on your proposal is what you get.
- We Offer Customize Solutions – We realize that every business has unique needs for their IT, and their bottom line. PCA offers a range of programs and services to ensure that every business in Wilmington can have peace of mind for their business continuity that meets their needs and their budget.
- We realize Communication is Key – There is no worse feeling as a business owner than feeling like you don’t know what you are getting for your money. Communication is key to everything PCA does. Semi-annual meetings with each business review every aspect of the service we have provided- both requested and behind the scenes- to ensure your complete satisfaction and review any suggestions for improving your efficiency and security in the future.
- We supplement your current IT staff – Have your own IT staff? PCA can help make sure they have any extra help they may need to keep your systems running smoothly. Whether it’s covering days off, providing extra assistance for special projects or managing the backups so they can concentrate on helping your staff with onsite concerns, PCA can provide cost effective support for your in-house IT.
Our custom service packages deliver what you need and want without overstepping the boundaries of your budget. From cloud services to data backup, Professional Computer Associates is here to team up with you and your company for expert support.