When it comes to staying productive at work, quality software and hardware can go a long way. With nearly 40 years of experience, Microsoft has been providing solutions for business owners around the world.
Particularly in the the Hudson Valley and the Tri-State Area community, Professional Computer Associates has been providing these same fixes since 1999. Just like Microsoft, we want to see your business reach its full potential, and we can provide you with the tools to make that happen.
Members of the Microsoft Partner Network are certified to provide your business with:
- Software and Hardware - gain access to tools like Microsoft Office 365, and the necessary hardware to back it up.
- Mobile Devices - take advantage of mobile tablets like the Surface Pro 3 and phones like the latest Nokia Lumia phones running the latest Windows software and operating systems.
- Online Applications and the Cloud - Whether you need to access your files on-the-go with Microsoft OneDrive, or in-house with Office 365, Professional Computer Associates can provide your business with the tools you need to jumpstart your business.
The Latest Microsoft Software and Hardware
Whether you are simply looking for a way to get away from Windows XP, Microsoft and Professional Computer Associates have a multitude of solutions for your business. Our trusted staff of professional IT consultants can help your business decide what's best for your particular situation.
- Take advantage of the Microsoft Office 365 Suite, including Word for word processing, Excel for spreadsheets, PowerPoint for presentations, and more.
- Upgrade away from Windows XP for maximum system and network security with the latest patches and upgrades, provided by Professional Computer Associates.
- Use Windows Servers to virtualize your business and data center needs.
Keep Momentum Rolling with Microsoft's Mobile Device Solutions
Sometimes all you need to be productive is a little portability for your technology. Microsoft offers several solutions that can help you be productive while you're out of the office, including tablets and phones - all with the latest version of Microsoft's mobile operating system.
With Microsoft's Surface brand of tablets, you can perform many tasks just as well as you could on a desktop, such as checking your email, web browsing, and more.
With the power of Nokia's mobile phone technology and Windows 8.1 Phone operating system, you can take advantage of both recreational and productivity-increasing applications while staying flexible and mobile.
Access Information Anywhere with Online Applications and Cloud Services
Professional Computer Associates can provide you with cloud storage and access to online applications. You can access your files securely online by using Microsoft OneDrive, as well as collaborate in real time with Microsoft SharePoint.
With access to Microsoft OneDrive, you will be able to do everything online that you could do in-office on your desktop, and you'll have access to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote. You can make text documents, create charts and spreadsheets, and access slideshow presentations.
Microsoft SharePoint helps you keep your business organized by making it easier than ever to communicate with your team. Collaborate on group projects and make information simple and easy to find.
Microsoft wants to see your business succeed, and so do we at Professional Computer Associates. Our Microsoft-certified IT engineers will do what they can to make sure that your business reaches unprecedented success. For more information, contact us at 845-876-6561 - we'd be happy to inform you before you make a decision.