IT Procurement Services
Research Takes Time
Purchasing the software, hardware, networking equipment and peripherals that will best suit your organization’s needs takes time, resources and research. Even with a dedicated purchasing specialist on the job, companies often need advice from other sources to make decisions.
Remove Guesswork From the Process
PCA can take the guesswork out of the process. We understand that in addition to wanting to purchase standard equipment for the best prices, your in-house purchasing agents are also trying to research and evaluate the many new IT products that become available almost daily.
We can help your staff evaluate both standard products and emerging technologies. After identifying the best equipment for your needs, we will use our significant buying power to achieve the best prices. We’ll even help dispose of old equipment in a manner that is responsible to the community and environment.
- Development of a procurement plan and budget, alone or as part of an overall IT Strategy.
- Identification of the best technology for your needs.
- Analysis of competitive pricing.
- Configuration of technology to your company’s specific requirements.
- Review of licensing issues and recommendation of solutions.
- Disposition of used equipment.
- Support for your in-house purchasing professionals.